Thursday, July 31, 2008

Noodles at Eu Yan Sang, Gardens Midvalley

Eu Yan Sang is a popular Chinese medicine shop so when I found out that they’ve opened a restaurant at Gardens Midvalley, I was eager to try. I had my chance when my family and I decided to try out this venue last week. We ordered the wantan noodles with wantan and mushrooms and found the noodles to be firm and springy. The soup for the noodle was sweet and flavourful. We also ordered one serving each of Dry fried kuey teow with beef slices and Dry fried kuey teow with seafood. The kuey teow came topped with crisp julienne salad which provided a nice bite. My seafood kuey teow came with slices of fish and squid whilst the kuey teow with beef slices had a substantial amount of beef in it. I’m not actually a great fan of kuey teow done this way but still it wasn’t too dry for me.

3 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Cool.. now I know where to get great food from them. By the way, I love their herbs and gift packs although they are a bit pricey at times.

Anyway, feel free to drop in my blog if you are interested to try your luck in winning RM100 worth of FREE FOOD.
http://crizfood.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

Criz, I love their chicken essence but you're right, very pricey. I tried their guilinggao before though but I didn't like it.

Sharon said...

Our bill came up to abt RM65 for 4 adults and 1 kid.