Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Angels of the world

In the course of my life, I’ve met all sorts of people. The ones who left the deepest impressions on me are those who would not hesitate to offer their help whenever I needed them.

At a time in my life when all I needed was a simple word of kindness to lift my spirits, these people were there for me. These beautiful people who did not expect anything in return for their kindness are my family and friends.

I thank my lucky stars each day that I am blessed enough to have them in my life. I would never have to imagine that I am alone in this world because no matter where I am, they are always there for me. They do not question me, nor do they judge me. All they do is offer a listening ear and a helping hand. That simple act speaks volumes of the kind of people that they are.

If only there are more people like that in our world. What a world that would have been!

No comments: