Wednesday, January 28, 2009

24 Seasons Drums performance at Midvalley Megamall

More Chinese New Year posts .... we finally caught the 24 Seasons Drums performance at Midvalley Megamall. I've wanted to watch this very energetic drums performance for such a long time and when I found out that they are performing at Midvalley, I just had to bring my family along for the experience. It's a performance to be seen to believe.
I love the vision of the drums against the backdrop of the stage. Doesn't the gold and black drums look absolutely grand? I'm told the drums signify the different seasons and festivals for the Chinese (to my absolute regret, I can't read them).
The performance was absolutely stunning! I love the colour, the sounds and the atmosphere that verberates through the crowd! What a great start to the new year!

No comments: