Monday, March 2, 2009

Damn people!

This post is just a rant to let off steam and may I add, have no resemblance to anyone, living or dead. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.
Has anyone ever met the kind of people who thinks the whole world owes them a living? That nothing they ever do is wrong, but it is the rest of the world who is at fault instead?
How can anyone make their own decisions, then when it doesn't work out, try and pin the blame on fate and others? Oh, life is not what I expected, life is not treating me well enough. I hate my job. Oh, did I mention someone forgot to roll out the red carpet for me? I demand that life treat me better or else! It's just not my fault, it's someone else's.
When a relationship is not going well, what do they do? Stick with the wrong person until they find a new one. A wrong person is better than no person, no? And when that doesn't work, what do they do? Oh, why oh why am I in such a rotten life? A blind person can "see" where they went wrong, but no, they themselves don't see it. It's not their fault by the way, didn't you realize?
How about finally taking responsibility for their own actions? How about finally admitting that they are the ones responsible for their own predicament and not others? How about realizing that once you make a decision you have to stick with it and not expect others to dig you out of the hole? Because no matter how stinky the hole is, you went in there yourself so you better dig yourself out of it. Of course it doesn't help that there are actually people supporting such thinking so of course these people believe it is still not their fault. I think that's just letting them fall deeper into the abyss and not really throwing them a lifeline. But then again, I'm not sure if what they wanted is a lifeline. Perhaps all they wanted is help to push them into freefall into the abyss. Well if that is what they want, then I will play no part in it.
So there they go again, blaming others, dead or alive, for their own predicament. They want people to forgive and forget, and yet they themselves hold on tightly to their warped sense of what is right and wrong. Do they care about being fair to others? Have they actually given a thought to others instead of thinking about themselves? It's all about me, me and me. No, they only care about what makes THEM happy. But then again, everything they do is right. Silly me.
Isn't it about time for people such as these to look themselves in the mirror? As far as I am concerned, our problems are our own. If you have a problem, solve it. Stop that pity party, stop blaming others and start getting on with your life. Life is no bed of roses, and if it took them that long to finally realize that, what a pitiful life they must lead.

No comments: