Monday, September 15, 2008

Jelly mania!

It's been awhile since I made jellies so a couple of weeks ago, I took out my jelly moulds and got down to work! Jellies are always a favourite coz they are light and best of all, colorful so it's always a hit with the kids.

I found the rainbow jelly recipe on the internet and decided to give it a try but alas, it didn't quite come out right. The bottom part was too watery so it didn't hold while the top part was perfect. I separated the parts and the top part was delicious. Too bad it didn't turn out as I expected it to.

I also made the cocoa and corn jelly which I brought to the office for our pot-luck. Chocolate is a favourite of mine and I do love sweetcorn too. So this jelly is the perfect combination of my two favourites. Luckily this jelly turned out perfectly!

Finally, these colourful konyakku jelly are flavoured with apple and grape flavours and filled with fruits and nata-de-coco.
Don't they make a great treat for a hot day?

No comments: